Views:690|Rating:5.00|View Time:3:46Minutes|Likes:2|Dislikes:0 Welcome to Fiji by Adventure Sports Tours your premier surf tour company for Namotu Island.
Here is some sick footage from our friends at Adventure Sports Tours. Namotu Island Fiji has great waves and gorgeous beaches. Surfing in Fiji is just another epic way to spend any surf vacation. Always an ideal travel destination! Hit up Dave @ AST for bookings! ([email protected])
Be sure to visit the Live Punta Roca El Salvador Beach Cam Here.
For Premier Surf Tour Bookings for great prices check out
Views:3084|Rating:5.00|View Time:3:31Minutes|Likes:8|Dislikes:0 Aljezur Surf, Fun & Sleep, Algarve surf Paradise. Aljezur Offical Surf Company, Enjoy our European surf corner, you don´t need to go in Indonesia to surf perfect waves, we have it here 365 days a year!!! with Aljezur Villas Hostel & Aljezur Surf Center you can discover all surf in west algarve, the local roots, the great food, the dream bays with long waves, Sleeping at our hostel, between the Arrifana Surf Beach and Monte Clérigo Surf Beach you will stay at the most confortable and healthy Hostel in Portugal. Using our heated pool you can swim all year around, our Aljezur Surf School you can start surfing when you want!!
Views:72121|Rating:4.76|View Time:6:26Minutes|Likes:160|Dislikes:8 Best Secret Surf Spot in the Caribbean. You know who, where and when! Edit by Onk Productions
Music: Repositioned by The Blood of Heroes and Trigger Hippie by Morcheeba.
Views:112431|Rating:0.00|View Time:5:55Minutes|Likes:|Dislikes: Ericeira, a small fishing village north of Lisbon on the Portuguese coast, is also a world-class surfing town. People come from as far away as Australia for great waves, good seafood and a relaxed “old Portugal” feeling that persists even as its popularity grows. Monocle films pays a visit to the surf haven this summer. To discover more about Monocle magazine head to
Views:600|Rating:5.00|View Time:2:40Minutes|Likes:3|Dislikes:0 Ladies, so you want to learn how to surf — that is AWESOME news indeed! Next, you’re going to need to pick out a surf bathing suit — something that is both comfortable and functional, and will stay on in the waves.
Bodhi Surf + Yoga’s own travel/surf expert, Adrianne, has been surfing for over ten years and has learned a thing or two about what to look for and what to avoid when buying a surf bathing suit. Learn some of her most important findings in the newest episode of “Tropical Tidings: Tips for Your Trip to the Tropics”!
Filmed and edited by Hannah Walsh
Baila Mi Cumbia – Jimmy Fontanez, Media Right Productions
SUNNY HOLIDAYS by Nicolai Heidlas Music
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Views:112|Rating:5.00|View Time:3:55Minutes|Likes:3|Dislikes:0 Just follow your dreams and enjoy your Kitesufring Holidays @ Tornado Surf
– Enjoy the unique experience of Kitesurfing by using a Boat as a swimming Kite center.
– You are in the middle of the spot having a 360 degree view over the area
– Cristal clear turquoise water.
– Perfect Wind condition
– Great atmosphere – getting in touch with other people so easy
– Plenty of space to Kitesurf from Beginners till Professionals
– Support for set-up, launching and landing by our experienced Kite assistants
– Flexible equipment rental or bring your own equipment
– Professional Rescue service with Zodiac
– Downwinder back to the Center at the end of the day
– Just having Fun in an relaxed atmosphere
– Great Team who are here to make the most of your trip and pull off an enjoyable vacation.
– How you get here:
o You just need to organize your flight and all the rest will be organized from us. From the Transfer from the Airport, your preferable accommodation and of course your activities.
Kite+Sleep – what is all about it?
– There are 10 comfortable double cabins – each one with an own bathroom
– Or you sleep outside watching the stars
– Away from the crowds
– Kitesurfing from Sunrise till Sunset
– Chilling on the Sunset on the Boat.
– Only Kite, Eat, Sleep and repeat – just have fun
You want to recharge your mobile or computer
– There is a 220V electric system powered by Solar energy so you can always recharge your devices.
– Also WIFI is available
– For overnight there is no generator voice.
Food and Beverages
– The Bar offers a big variety of drinks and snacks.
– Either a hot drink as Coffee, Tea or any cold Beverage as Water, Soft drinks, Fruit juice, Beer or a cocktail for the sundowner.
– Chocolate, Chios or Ice-cream for the Snack between the foods.
– Here you can get your Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner.
– All is prepared fresh directly from the kitchen.
– Enjoy your breakfast, lunch and dinner!
What is about people who want to start kitesurfing or they want to learn more?
– The Teaching Area – A Lagoon with Shallow water
– The Students first stay in the shallow water and according to his level going to the deep water.
– It is completely safe. We are teaching according IKO Standards – The students – means – using short lines in the beginning – wearing a helmet and lifejacket is a must.
– In the deep water, there is always a rescue boat in case needed.
– The instructors are speaking English, German, French or Arabic. So you can choose your preferable language.
– The Lessons can be flexible – adapted according your learning speed the instructor make an individual lesson Plan, so you have the most out of it.
What is if there is no wind or you are not a kitesurfer
– Sure – Non-kiters are welcome on the boat any time to watch the kiters, go snorkelling on the surrounded riffs or just relax on the boat
Views:177|Rating:5.00|View Time:2:42Minutes|Likes:3|Dislikes:0 You want a sudden beach trip? A beach where you can surf?
Real Coast and Surf Guide
(This guide is how to get to Real Coast and Surf from UPLB)
• From UPLB Junction, ride a bus to Sta. Cruz (41 pesos)
• Terminal – ride a Siniloan jeep to Siniloan (38 pesos)
• Siniloan – ride an Infanta Real jeep to Tignoan (65 pesos)
• Tignoan – ride a tricycle to Real Surf Camp (100 pesos)
The resort is very beautiful and well-maintained.
We reserved a cabana online and you should too if you want one because they usually go fully booked during weekends and holidays (prices change depends on the day, i.e. weekdays, holidays) But you can also bring your own tent and pitch there.
Our cabana is the small one, they allow up to six people but they also give you a free tent pitching (bring your own tent). The cabana has 2 single cushion, 2 pillows, 1 hammock, 1 beach chair, 1 picnic table, 1 small table, 1 electric-fan. It even has 2 outlet so you don’t need to worry about charging your devices.
There is no phone signal though, making it the perfect time and place to disconnect with technology and connect with nature.
You can bring your own food. Some drinks have corkage (bottled beer, smirnoff, etc.) but you can bring in-can or hard drinks. They also have a shack where you can order food, and the Real Burger is must-try food.
You can also try out surfing. Renting a surfboard is 200/hr but if you’re a first timer and want an instructor, the rate is 500/head per hour.
The entrance fee is also different depending on what day. If you don’t want to rent a cabana or pitch tent and stay overnight, you can enjoy a day tour and there is a common area where you can stay.
This is definitely the perfect place to go beachin’ this hot summer! We’ll surely come back soon. 😉
P.S. No copyright infringement intended. I don’t own the song. “Malibu” by Miley Cyrus available now on iTunes:
Views:14216|Rating:4.82|View Time:7:17Minutes|Likes:187|Dislikes:7 Zaczynając oglądać ten film nie spodziewajcie się zobaczyć w nim zbyt dużo surfingu! Dla większości z nas był to pierwszy raz, a filmowanie było daleko na liście priorytetów. Aaale, w niedalekiej przyszłości powstanie kolejny film, tym razem bardziej surferski.
Ten wyjazd powstał spontanicznie. W czerwcu (nie mogłem się coś zabrać za ten film 🙂 stała się rzecz niesłychana. Kilka koleżanek postanowiło pojechać do maroka na surfing, a wieść rozniosła się tak skutecznie, że w końcu pojechała grupa silna w 14 osób. Miejsce docelowe – wioska Taghazout, koło Agadiru, słynąca z fantastycznego surfu. I mimo że nie był to sezon na dobre fale, udało nam się spędzić większość wyjazdu w wodzie, i zajarać tym sportem do końca. Do tego stopnia że w październiku jadę tam znów, tym razem na 20 dni 😉
Po więcej filmów zapraszam na mojego bloga www.livealife.pl
Views:1472|Rating:5.00|View Time:1:56Minutes|Likes:6|Dislikes:0 How to Surf: How To Wax A Surfboard
– What You Will Need
– Clean The Surfboard
– Putting On A Basecoat
– Top Coat
– After You Surf
Where To Put Wax On Your Surfboard?
How Much Wax To Use On A Surfboard?
The Surfivor Surf Camp is located right on the beach and near to all the best surf spots in the Oporto region (Porto, Esmoriz, Espinho). Extra activities like Yoga, Capoeira, Surfaris, BBQ’s and partys.
Only a few minutes from Porto, a historical city with a rich culture and many young people and students.