Support the channel:
Hiccup formerly known as Clark Kent shows how to make your own 50 degree ultralight backpacking quilt.
(2) 0.66oz MEMBRANE 10 taffeta nylon, Burnt Orange
(2) 0.66oz MEMBRANE 10 taffeta nylon, Hot Pink
(1) 0.9oz MEMBRANE 15 poly taffeta, Olive Yellow
(2) Climashield APEX – 2.5oz/sq yd
(1) Gutermann MARA 70 thread, Lime Green
(3) Low-Profile Center Push Buckle, 3/4″
(1) MIL-SPEC Nylon Webbing, 3/4″
(1) Mini cordlock
(1) Shock cord, Black / 3/32″
(1) YKK #5 Vision Separating Zipper, 24″
Total Cost: $84.11
Materials were purchased at:
Also used were:
Sewing Machine (can be done by hand)
Bodkin (can also use a safety pin)
Width head: 54″
Width foot 42″ taper starts halfway.
Quilt Weight: 12.4oz
Heidi is 5″4′ 155lbs
Thank you for watching!