Views:65332|Rating:3.50|View Time:6:26Minutes|Likes:360|Dislikes:155 PART 3 of the Italy Roadtrip and it is STUNNING
JOIN THE FAMILY:
∎Snapchat → “jcameronp”
∎Facebook Page →
WAS IT PHENOMENAL? || PODCAST:
FREE AIRBNB TAVEL CODE: www.airbnb.com/c/jamesp860
➔ MAIN CAMERA:
➔ VLOGGING CAMERA:
➔ PHOTO CAMERA:
➔ SONY 24-240 LENS:
➔ CANON 24-104 L SERIES LENS:
➔ GORILLA TRIPOD:
➔ CAMERA BACKPACK:
Today’s video chronicles the 3rd part of my roadtrip from Rome to Sicily in August 2016. This was the initialy leg of my 5 months living in Europe, and my first time experiencing Italy in the summer. It was so stunningly beautiful and we had an exceptional time. This adventure film began in Tropea, drove down through Calabria, took the ferry at Messina, then drove through Taormina, Catania, eventually ending up in our final destination of Palermo. It was a whirlwind trip filled with stunning beaches, summer fun, crazy drivers, great food, and so much more.
Views:4226|Rating:4.23|View Time:2:12Minutes|Likes:22|Dislikes:4 10. Bolivia: Despite being bordered by the Andes and the Amazon jungle, Bolivia remains largely off the tourist path due to stereotypes about cocaine trafficking and political stability. The country’s president has managed to stabilize these issues in recent years and Bolivia is still considered to be the cheapest country you can visit in South America.
9. Fiji: What most of us have seen in the media usually involves $1500/night resort properties and private beach verandas. However, Fiji has a completely different side to it as well that caterers to travelers on a budget. It’s inexpensive to get around the island, dorm rooms and hostels are to be had for $25 a night and the pristine beaches are free to lounge on.
8. India: This is a country of great extremes; you can get a luxurious hotel suite for $500.00 per night or get a perfectly comfortable room for $20 if you know where to look. Meals will run you about $2.00 a plate and rickshaws (the Indian version of a taxi) will cost from $3.00 to $7.00. Travel by train or by bus within the country is also inexpensive.
7. Cambodia: While it can be pretty chaotic compared to its counterparts and is considered slightly unsafe with crime levels against tourists such as theft and assault being relatively high, it is incredibly affordable. You can get an air conditioned private room for under $20 and local food costs just $2 per meal. $50 a day will have you living like the rich.
6. Costa Rica: Costa Rica is one of the cheapest (and most beautiful) islands you can visit in the Caribbean. You can comfortably travel here on $40 a day, this will cover the $8-$15 setback for a dorm bed in a hostel as well as the $3-$7 it costs for a meal and bus tickets within the country.
5. Bulgaria: Architecture and history buffs will be in paradise here with the multitude of ruins, cathedrals, heritage homes and museums scattered across the country. You can live on about $40-$50 per day here.
4. Peru: The area is surrounded by the Inca Trail and the Sacred Valley, there is so much more to Peru than its main tourist draw. The city of Lima is as cosmopolitan as they come, with a booming art, fashion and culinary scene happening. Smaller Cusco is equally as interesting and caters to nature lovers with its surrounding Andes and nearby Amazon jungle. Spen a Day With Just 50 Dollars.
3. Portugal: The country is gorgeous and has it all; sun-soaked beaches, castles, vine-covered alleyways, historic islands and vineyards. A day in Portugal will set you back about $75.
2. Greece: If you had ever dreamed of visiting Greece, now would probably be the time to go. Depending on your travel style, you can enjoy the country for under $30 a day. However, if you’re going to treat yourself to a nice hotel on your Eurotrip, this would be the place to do it. Some luxury hotels are selling their rooms for just $60 per night.
1. Thailand: You’ll get a big city in Bangkok, a middle sized metropolis filled with temples in Chang Mai and about a gazillion gorgeous islands such as Krabi, Koh Phi Phi and more. Whether you’re a partier, foodie, nature lover or just up for a trip to anywhere, Thailand offers enough to entertain you for a small lifetime without breaking the bank. You can survive on as little as $15 a day.
Views:14919985|Rating:0.00|View Time:5:4Minutes|Likes:|Dislikes: This toys dolls parody video shows ELSA and ANNA toddlers on Vacation eating Ice Cream at the beach and watching a nice Sunset. They enjoy eating sweet , delicious, yummy Ice Cream sandwich, rainbow Lollipops and Popsicle with different flavors: chocolate, vanilla, etc! My Life doll is selling the ice cream on her tricycle. Elsa and Anna toddlers also watch a beautiful perfect red orange Sunset! The sun looks like a fire ball Enjoy !
See ALL “Come Play With Me” Videos here:
For more videos, click below to SUBSCRIBE, it’s FREE !
Music Sound Credits:
From YouTube Music Library
“Prelude and Action”, Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Views:9039|Rating:4.29|View Time:5:7Minutes|Likes:6|Dislikes:1 Music video set to unique music, showing Beautiful views of beach vacations on Great Guana Cay at Orchid Bay, in the Bahamas. Unique special song copyright Randall Brooks. Only 90 minutes from Florida. Scuba dive on the famous Great Guana Cay reef with Dive Guana. Comve visit! Vacation Rentals, hotels, and more information at: … (more info) (less info)
Views:184691|Rating:4.61|View Time:10:19Minutes|Likes:920|Dislikes:78 Croatia is famous for it’s coastline, beautiful islands, beaches, sunny weather and crystal clear sea but it’s a lot more than just that. Discover Croatia, from the coastal regions of Istra, Kvarner and Dalmatia to the countryside regions of Lika, Gorski Kotar, Central and Northern Croatia, Slavonia and Baranja. Croatia has it all, from snow cap mountains, primeval forests, picturesque lakes, rivers and stunning waterfalls to unique beaches and over a thousand islands perfect for a relaxing getaway. Croatia has very rich history and cultural heritage. Medieval coastal towns, castles, forts and palaces just waiting to be explored. It is the ideal choice for your holiday vacation. Welcome to Croatia, the mediterranean as it once was! =)
Views:2543|Rating:5.00|View Time:56Minutes|Likes:1|Dislikes:0 Our five-star luxury Devon lodges are the perfect way to enjoy your holiday in ultimate comfort. As well as spacious and fully furnished interiors, both of our lodges are equipped with a luxurious sunken hot tub.
Views:2364248|Rating:4.61|View Time:2:53Minutes|Likes:5766|Dislikes:491 Promo from Maui Polynesia Luau Entertainment by Keoni Manuel, Te Tiare Patitifa Features Music and Dance from Polynesian cultures, like Hawaii, New Zealand, Fiji, Samoa, Tahiti and more… this particular video doesn’t feature everything in the Pacific, but captures the beauty with some awesome camera work. For more Visit –
Views:156|Rating:5.00|View Time:9:41Minutes|Likes:3|Dislikes:0 BORACAY ISLAND, PHILIPPINES, WORLDS MOST Beautiful TROPICAL DESTINATION.
Watch this and tell us why you shouldn’t be immediately going on a trip planning to Boracay Island in Philippines.
Boracay is a tropical island surrounded by stunning white sand beaches and clear blue waters located about an hour’s flight from Cebu or Manila just off the larger Philippines island of Panay.
For beach connoisseurs, Boracay competes with the best beaches in more popular destinations such as the Caribbean and the South Pacific as well as neighboring Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia. For those wanting to just lounge around and top up their tan, beachfront hotels usually have lounge chairs set up just a few steps away from the hotel entrances. The more active will appreciate water sports and activities such as sailing, windsurfing, snorkeling, diving and jet skiing. The fun in Boracay doesn’t end when the sun sets. The nightlife pulsates with many bars and restaurants serving food, drink and fun until the wee hours of dawn.
The Philippines (Filipino: Pilipinas) is an archipelago in South-East Asia of more than seven thousand islands located between the Philippine Sea and the South China Sea at the very eastern edge of Asia.
Many wonderful beaches are just part of one of the world’s longest coastlines and it takes about 20 years to spend a day on every island. Since Spanish colonial times, the country has been Asia’s largest Catholic country. Over a hundred ethnic groups, a mixture of foreign influences and a fusion of culture and arts have enhanced the uniqueness of the Filipino identity and the wonder that is the Philippines.
Views:36731|Rating:4.82|View Time:15:42Minutes|Likes:1426|Dislikes:52 DAY 1562 // 9th March 2018 // Samara Game Reserve, South Africa
Go follow Live the Adventure instagram for the best content
Our NEW Live the Adventure WEBSITE!
Wiggle Car Hire!:
follow what i’m up to
Snap chat: FunForLouis
Make sure you subscribe for DAILY VLOGS!
Go follow LTA
‘Live The Adventure’ products available here
Big thanks to the Music by
J’san – Movie scene –
Listen on Spotify:
If you are a music producer and would like me to use your music (funky jazz hiphop vibes) please email me at [email protected]
Sony A7S II –
Sony A7R II –
Sony RX100 IV –
Sony RX100 V –
Sony 85 FE –
Sony 24-70 FE –
Sony 24-240 FE –
Sony 16-35 FE –
DJI Mavic –
Micro Muffs Original –
Camera Clip (Holster) –
GoPro Hero5 –
Beholder EC1 Gimbal Stabiliser –
Sirui T-005RX Tripod –
Bag Lowepro Pro Runner 450 AW –
Global internet box –
Solis sun glasses –
Sony headphones –
iPhone case –
Anker PowerCore+ 26800
Avantek Hair Clipper
Mactrem HD Camera Lens Kit
HP Photo Printer
Laptop Car Charger
Velcro Cable Ties
Cables Organiser Bag
Beeway Water Resistant Card Case
Samsung T3 2TB SSD