Views:322518|Rating:4.87|View Time:10:7Minutes|Likes:3995|Dislikes:103 GET EXERCISES FOR THIS VIDEO:
INVITE US TO YOUR SCHOOL:
LEARN GERMAN IN BERLIN:
EASY GERMAN ON MEMRISE:
EASY GERMAN SHOP:
► PRODUCED IN COOPERATION WITH:
Easy Languages is an international video project aiming at supporting people worldwide to learn languages through authentic street interviews and expose the street culture of participating partner countries abroad. Episodes are produced in local languages and contain subtitles in both the original language as well as in English.
Host of this episode: Carina Schmid (
Camera: Janusz Hamerski
Edit: Janusz Hamerski / Carina Schmid
Translation: Ben Eve
Views:4226|Rating:4.23|View Time:2:12Minutes|Likes:22|Dislikes:4 10. Bolivia: Despite being bordered by the Andes and the Amazon jungle, Bolivia remains largely off the tourist path due to stereotypes about cocaine trafficking and political stability. The country’s president has managed to stabilize these issues in recent years and Bolivia is still considered to be the cheapest country you can visit in South America.
9. Fiji: What most of us have seen in the media usually involves $1500/night resort properties and private beach verandas. However, Fiji has a completely different side to it as well that caterers to travelers on a budget. It’s inexpensive to get around the island, dorm rooms and hostels are to be had for $25 a night and the pristine beaches are free to lounge on.
8. India: This is a country of great extremes; you can get a luxurious hotel suite for $500.00 per night or get a perfectly comfortable room for $20 if you know where to look. Meals will run you about $2.00 a plate and rickshaws (the Indian version of a taxi) will cost from $3.00 to $7.00. Travel by train or by bus within the country is also inexpensive.
7. Cambodia: While it can be pretty chaotic compared to its counterparts and is considered slightly unsafe with crime levels against tourists such as theft and assault being relatively high, it is incredibly affordable. You can get an air conditioned private room for under $20 and local food costs just $2 per meal. $50 a day will have you living like the rich.
6. Costa Rica: Costa Rica is one of the cheapest (and most beautiful) islands you can visit in the Caribbean. You can comfortably travel here on $40 a day, this will cover the $8-$15 setback for a dorm bed in a hostel as well as the $3-$7 it costs for a meal and bus tickets within the country.
5. Bulgaria: Architecture and history buffs will be in paradise here with the multitude of ruins, cathedrals, heritage homes and museums scattered across the country. You can live on about $40-$50 per day here.
4. Peru: The area is surrounded by the Inca Trail and the Sacred Valley, there is so much more to Peru than its main tourist draw. The city of Lima is as cosmopolitan as they come, with a booming art, fashion and culinary scene happening. Smaller Cusco is equally as interesting and caters to nature lovers with its surrounding Andes and nearby Amazon jungle. Spen a Day With Just 50 Dollars.
3. Portugal: The country is gorgeous and has it all; sun-soaked beaches, castles, vine-covered alleyways, historic islands and vineyards. A day in Portugal will set you back about $75.
2. Greece: If you had ever dreamed of visiting Greece, now would probably be the time to go. Depending on your travel style, you can enjoy the country for under $30 a day. However, if you’re going to treat yourself to a nice hotel on your Eurotrip, this would be the place to do it. Some luxury hotels are selling their rooms for just $60 per night.
1. Thailand: You’ll get a big city in Bangkok, a middle sized metropolis filled with temples in Chang Mai and about a gazillion gorgeous islands such as Krabi, Koh Phi Phi and more. Whether you’re a partier, foodie, nature lover or just up for a trip to anywhere, Thailand offers enough to entertain you for a small lifetime without breaking the bank. You can survive on as little as $15 a day.
Views:1155166|Rating:4.57|View Time:9:5Minutes|Likes:13266|Dislikes:1264 Bright Side found 19 of the most extraordinary things people in various countries aren’t allowed to do according to the law.
We don’t know much about laws if other countries, but that topic is usually pretty boring. But not this time! Why can’t you save a drowning person in China? Where can’t you pay only with change? What happens to a man in Samoa if he forgets about his wife’s birthday?!..
In this video, we will tell you about 19 most extraordinary things people aren’t allowed to do in various countries. We still struggle to believe some of them!
You can’t eat biscuits on Christmas Day 0:44
You can’t touch whales 1:13
You can’t die in Parliament 1:36
You can’t rescue a drowning person 2:01
You can’t kiss at train stations 2:36
You can’t feed pigeons 3:15
You can’t buy Kinder Surprise 3:33
You can’t pay only with change 4:18
You can’t step on money 4:36
You can’t forget about your wife’s birthday 4:58
You can’t show your tattoos 5:22
You can’t run out of gas on highway 9:04
You can’t wake bears up 6:14
You can’t offer cigars to pets 6:43
You can’t cheat in school 6:56
You can’t frown 7:14
You can kill your cheating husband 7:29
You can’t pee in the ocean 7:59
You can’t eat at a burning restaurant 8:23
– In 1644 in The United Kingdom Oliver Cromwell prohibited celebrating Christmas because he thought it was immoral. It’s curious that this law hasn’t been abolished, so every Englishman technically commits a crime every time he eats a biscuit on a Christmas day.
– All whales, dolphins and other sea mammals within the 3-mile radius of the UK are considered Elizabeth’s property. So, you can’t touch them without breaking the law.
– It is illegal for any politician to die in Parliament. We are not completely sure what punishment a criminal might get.
– Not a single list of strange laws can leave China untouched. One of such laws says that it’s illegal to rescue somebody who is drowning. This bizarre and inhumane law is connected with the Eastern philosophy stating that interfering with a person’s fate is immoral.
– This law first appeared in France in 1910 when kissing couples were so busy saying goodbye to each other that they actually delayed trains. As a result, the authorities banned kissing at platforms and made special «kissing zones» where lovers can take a moment of tenderness.
– It is illegal and punished by a fine to feed poor, hungry pigeons in Venice.
– The famous chocolate eggs had been prohibited all around the United States since the very day of their appearance. The reason for this was that, according to the US laws, it is prohibited to put small toys into food because children can choke on small parts.
– In Canada, you can’t have fun cracking your piggy bank and buying something. There is a law that prohibits you from paying only with change if the price is over 10 Canadian dollars.
– Rama IX who was the king of Thailand for 70 years before he died in 2016. He was and is viewed as divine by the people in Thailand, so stepping on the money with his picture is considered a crime.
– You will pay a fine in Samoa if you forget about your wife’s birthday. We wonder: do offended wives actually report their husbands?
– It’s not that there is law in Japan that prohibits having visible tattoos, it’s more of a stereotype that people with tattoos are associated with criminal groups like the Yakuza.
– There is a network of high-speed highways in Germany called Autobahn. You can drive extremely fast on such roads so you are not allowed to run out of gas and stop because this might cause a car accident.
– So many people try to wake up bears during their winter hibernation, that it was actually made illegal in Alaska.
– You can’t offer cigars to pets. Poor animals in Illinois, USA!
– Any Bangladesh student older than 15 who is caught cheating in school can be imprisoned.
– When in Milan don’t forget that it’s illegal to frown there.
– In Hong Kong, if a wife catches her husband cheating, she has the legal right to kill him. However, she can only kill him with her bare hands.
– You can be sentenced to some time in the cell if you get caught peeing in the ocean in Portugal.
– There is a law in Chicago that prohibits you to continue eating your meal when the restaurant is on fire.
Do you know about any other laws we didn’t mention? Tell us about them in the comment section below!
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
Have you ever seen a talking slime? Here he is – Slick Slime Sam:
For more videos and articles visit:
Views:145537|Rating:4.97|View Time:2:35Minutes|Likes:5720|Dislikes:31 One year of traveling the world! 41 trips, 20 countries and 6 continents all in 1 year. Thank you all so much for joining me on this crazy adventure! Bring on 2017, can’t wait to see what adventures are coming for all of us!
COME SAY HI 🙂
Snapchat – RayaWasHere
Views:3625243|Rating:4.14|View Time:9:43Minutes|Likes:14362|Dislikes:2991 The 10 Best Countries to Meet Women
List of the best countries to meet women, ranked by people who have visited or lived there. There are many factors that make a country great for meeting women. Ease of travel and visa requirements is one consideration to keep in mind, as is the male to female ratio of a nation’s population. Where have you had a good experience meeting women? Vote on this list of the best countries to meet women and share your expertise with the world.
As with anything, you increase your chance of meeting a woman if the odds are in your favor. Russia, Ukraine, and Latvia all have populations where the women outnumber the men. On top of that, eastern European women are known to be friendly, beautiful, and intelligent. If you are trying to travel to meet girls, it may be a good idea to head to an Eastern European country.
Australian women are also known to be quite pretty and a lot of fun. Colombia and Brazil are great countries to find exotic, curvy beauties in a safe environment. If you are not too keen on travel over-seas, the United States has great cities where you can meet women. New York, Chicago and New Orleans all have great bar scenes where it is easy to start up a conversation with a lovely lady.
Subcribe to our channel to watch more videos:
Views:25135|Rating:4.07|View Time:4:16Minutes|Likes:88|Dislikes:20 many people in the internet looks for Top seven Most Beautiful Countries For Budget Vacation .Cheapest Countries means you can visit there within you minimum budget.in the list some of them have sea Beach,forest world class tourist park ,5 start hotel .you will get everything as a visitor you are looking .some of country are The best holiday destinations in the world.
some people are looking for cheap country to relocate and live the with budget income, please check full video for full details .
Here is a full list of Cheapest Countries To Live :
Number 07 Panama
Views:67142|Rating:4.92|View Time:3:5Minutes|Likes:1212|Dislikes:20 In 2014 my best friend and I decided to head out for the trip of a lifetime to live the dream. At first, our objective was to leave 8 months and to go around all of South-America. Because of my university semester, we ended up leaving 4 months and a half; not quite as long as initially planned but we still managed to go all around the continent at a pace where we felt we explored everything we wanted to.
Before the trip I bought a GoPro since I love filming and being creative about it. I felt compelled to share my experience and to keep the shots as souvenirs. I also decided to record all spending on excel sheets to keep track and be able to help other travelers out afterwards.
We traveled the following countries
If you are wondering, the total cost of the trip was 9500 USD (this amount also includes the 8 flights and all the gear we bought before leaving; backpack, GoPro, vaccines.) For that price we had 135 days of restaurants, crazy activities and parties. We probably could have done it for under 6000$ by cutting of a few things. You can get detailed information about the trip at the fallowing link:
South America has so much to offer and many regions made us feel as if we were some of the first explorers to reach them. The higest waterfalls, glaciers and massive peaks, epic deserts and the Amazonian Forest; just writing these lines make me want to go back so bad.
I ended up learning Spanish so honestly that amount is a sound investment for that price… and all that came with it!
Views:4323438|Rating:4.71|View Time:4:28Minutes|Likes:19301|Dislikes:1168 Top 10 of the most breathtaking places on this planet that you need to visit.
Subscribe to our channel:
Other Videos You Might Like
The Most Dangerous Airports In The World
Recent Discoveries That Could Change Our Past
As the old saying goes, “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder”, which means that we all have a different interpretation of beauty in the human race. What may be beautiful to one person may not translate to someone else. However, we have also been molded and shaped by society and the media to perceive certain things as beautiful such as the human body and elements of nature. But today, in the hustle and bustle in the world, it can be easy to miss something that is extraordinarily beautiful right in our own backyard. So in this case, it is pretty easy to track down some of the most beautiful places in the world and come to a consensus. Will it be an agreed list by everyone on the Internet? Of course not, but despite personal opinion, it doesn’t change the aesthetic of the beautiful place.
There are various requirements (that are all of course subjective) to make a location beautiful. It could be an innovation of man that took place there, or it could be the result of Mother Nature as an artist. Natural beauty is regarded higher than artificial beauty, as it has a different flair and element. The internet has dedicated lists of beautiful places that must be seen before you die, or before you settle down and your traveling greatly reduces. There are also people who have dedicated their lives searching the earth for the most beautiful places, and have made careers over researching and photographing these locations.
While we may think we have discovered everything about this planet, it would be highly egotistical to think that we have located every gorgeous location. So, the list in this video may very well be different in a year or two! What is ironic that while some people may consider historical locations to be the most beautiful, others may feel that the location is overrated, a waste of money, or not worth the excursion. There are various expectations of these locations that are established long before a visit. People expect for their souls to be changed, to be standing in awe of their beauty, the size of the location being larger than life, and other various expectations. Sometimes, it is just best to just “be” and appreciate the location for what it is, and not impose expectations or standards just to satisfy our own spiritual needs.
Whether you expect to stand in awe, or see God for the first time, one can anticipate that witnessing a beautiful and famous place in person is enough of an experience to change one’s life. The sad part is that not everyone will have the lifetime or the budget to travel the world to see these places, but thanks to media and photography, one can admire and appreciate a location’s beauty from afar. From man-made to ecological locations, this video contains ten of the most beautiful places in the world. If you disagree, or you have more gorgeous locations to share with us, please let us know in the comments.
Our Social Media:
Lao Cai, Vietnam
Geiranger Fjord, Norway
Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia
Yosemite National Park
Zhangye Danxia Landform – Gansu, China
Fiorland National Park – South Island, New Zealand
Meteroa – Thessaly, Greece
Views:30898|Rating:4.75|View Time:3:39Minutes|Likes:134|Dislikes:7 This is a short clip of our backpacking trip to Europe in 2013. We actually did 20 countries in 32 days but we don’t have footage from all of them.
These are the countries that we visited:
The Netherlands · Ireland · United Kingdom · France · Belgium · Denmark · Sweden · Germany · Czech Republic · Switzerland · Poland · Hungary · Slovakia · Austria · Slovenia · Croatia · Italy · Vatican City · Spain · Luxemburg
This is what it’s like to spend 3 months backpacking through Europe. We saw beautiful places, ate delicious food, and experienced what many people dream of. We hope this video inspires you to pack your bags and book a flight.
Places visited in this video (in no particular order):
Lake Como, Italy
Subscribe to our channel and join us on our future adventures – there’s a whole world ahead of us!
Vicky Justiz & Johnny Urra
San Holo – Fly
– – – – – – –
Airbnb $40 off with our link! www.airbnb.com/c/jonathanu7
Business Inquiries: [email protected]
Follow us on Instagram: @bottleofwinefortwo
Like us on Facebook:
Views:113592|Rating:4.94|View Time:11:46Minutes|Likes:1837|Dislikes:23 Things you must do on a solo eurotrip!
More info on my trip and how to backpack Europe solo youself:
Check out my Solo Backpacking Peru Video:
Follow me on Instagram:
Places visited in order:
Cinque Terre, Italy
Kotor & Budva, Montenegro
Plitvice Lakes, Croatia
Prague, Czech Republic
Merzouga & Zagora, Morocco
Songs in order:
Asaf Avidan – One day / Reckoning Song (Wankelmut Remix)
Tequila – The Champs (J.Rabbit Remix)
Chase & Status – International (Skrillex Remix)
Syn Cole – Miami 82 (Kygo Remix)
Klingande – Jubel
Andreas Moe – This Year